Adam Kownacki vs Gerald Washington Live Stream

Golive4k: Adam Kownacki vs Gerald Washington Live Stream

Boxing Kownacki vs Washington Live Streaming Info, Live Telecast, Prediction, Highlights, Venue & Match Details :-the official source to watch Adam Kownacki vs Gerald Washington Boxing , they love playing it and they don’t ever miss any match, no matter where it is played.
On January 26 at the gala in New York Adam Kownacki (18-0, 14 KO) will fight another professional duel. The rival of the Pole will be a former challenger to the heavyweight champion title Gerald Washington (19-2-1, 12 KO), who suffered one of the two defeats in a clash with Deontay Wilder.
– Washington lost to Wilder ahead of time, but up to this point he won. The first rounds belonged to him and this is the best proof that he can not be underestimated because he is a very dangerous rival – says Kownacki.
– In this fight, I will have to exert pressure from the beginning. It always works in my favor. I also have to move my head more to make it difficult for him to strike. I can not wait to return to the Barclays Center – “Baby Face” convinces.
29-year-old Kownacki also announces that he will weigh less than in the September fight with Charles Martin. Then the Pole brought 120 kg to the ring.
– I’m more disciplined, I eat better. I have not put on weight since the fight, so now I will start preparing for a better level. I want to weigh about 111 or 113 kilograms for a fight – sums up a boxer who lives permanently in the USA.

https://golive4k.blogspot.com/